How Pay per call works
- 1. The publisher manages the campaign.
- 2. A customer sees a phone number while browsing on the internet and calls.
- 3. The call is tracked to the publisher.
- 4. The call is connected to the advertiser.
- 5. The publisher receives a commission for this call.
Advertisers usually set up some requirements to define if a call is commissionable. The settings can be different varying from a geographic location of a caller to the call duration.
Thus, such campaigns may generate lots of additional opportunities for business and attract more prospective customers. It can be especially useful for those industries which require human interactions of some kind. These are health care, insurance, legal services, home services, travel and more.